Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I'd freak out, but I don't have the energy.

So uh, panic officially set in about midnight last night.  Because of course it always waits until you want to sleep.

I got about 8 hours of sleep last night, and I feel like I got five.

Because the work, IT NEVER ENDS.

Well, it's going to end.  On May 4th, to be precise.  But the idea of it all managing to get done in the next two and a half weeks is a little........nervewracking.

The good news is it looks like I picked a good time to be in the hospital in regards to my Econ class, as we didn't do all that much.  All I have to do is makeup a test which is actually from my Nashville week.

The problem is French.  Both French classes.

Two take-home tests, one of which is going to rival a research paper in length.  A book report.  A research paper.  And a presentation.

Somehow all of that has to get done in the next seventeen days on top of everything else that I'll be assigned in all my other classes, plus, ya know, studying for those pesky little finals.

And I still don't have my stamina back yet.  My stomach feels fine, but I am dragging my feet just to walk across campus.

Lord, give me strength.  I know it'll all get done, it has to get done, just please give me the strength to get through it.  Give me the wisdom to face the choices I must make as intelligently as possible and the maturity to face Dr. Steegar should it be necessary.

But mostly, I just need strength.  In all forms.  Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you. Later I'll email you about what I do when I have times in school like this, but right now I need to get going to class.

    ReplyDelete