Friday, April 27, 2012

This. It actually happened.

Today, something happened that I've basically been dreaming of and praying for for 3 years now.

I got to meet my 'sister-by-choice', dear, beloved, so wonderful and amazing friend JD.  I actually got to MEET HER.

She's so sweet.  She's driving down to the Outer Banks with her daughter, and since she was meeting up with another friend of hers in Raleigh, she decided to leave early and beat her here just so she could have time to at least come and meet me!  She surprised me by calling me about an hour and a half before she got here.  Isn't that just sweet?

It was only about an hour before she had to leave, but it was such a wonderful hour.  I kept saying "I can't believe this is actually happening!" because, well, it's not every day that you get to see a friend who lives in Canada.

Yay. Just yay.


I LOVE THIS WOMAN.  I want to be her when I grow up.  Not even kidding.  If I'm half the woman she is, my kids will be lucky.


Then, she and Jillian got a little happy writing on my whiteboards.




I'm especially a fan of the twist on John 16:33. :)  I wish I never had to erase these ever again.

Dude.  I am so blessed.  THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENED!  AH!

No comments:

Post a Comment