Monday, April 30, 2012

My one day without an exam.

So I suppose you could say that my "hell week" won't really begin until tomorrow.

If I didn't have an exam today, why exactly am I so tired?

Let's see, I got up at 9:30, messed around for a bit, went and delivered my French test to Dr. Steegar (which felt AWESOME, by the way), and ate lunch at the deli that I love since I was over in that area of campus.

Then, I came back and read Econ for about three hours.  That was not fun, but had to be done.  Luckily, that's a textbook that I can read pretty quickly...when I'm not falling asleep, anyway.  But hey, I got it done.

Then, I took a nap, because, well, I just about fell asleep while reading, and I didn't know what else to do with my time.  Typical college student, no?  Free time = sleep time.

After that, I went and tutored this nice guy I randomly met in my Econ class.  He's actually in Dr. Steckbeck's other section, but I met him on Thursday because he came to our class.  He was really nice, and wanted my help with the International Trade stuff we covered.  I love helping people.  He was very pleased, too; he said I did such a good job, I should be a teacher "when I grow up".  Haha.  I told him I like doing one-on-one tutoring, but could never handle being a teacher and dealing with a bunch of dumb (and I'm not talking about school smarts) people who don't want to be in class all day every day.  No way.  So I'll stick with this.  He's actually missing his Econ final because he's having surgery, so I told him once he gets recovered, if he wants help preparing before he makes it up, to just give me a call.  Yay nice people.

And then...well, I honestly don't remember what I did, except watch Castle.  So clearly it wasn't that important.

Tomorrow: 6:00 Algebra exam.  This is going to be a piece of cake.  I have an almost-perfect average in there, including 100 on all four tests.  So I'll probably spend most of the day getting caught up on Psychology reading.

Praise the Lord, even Nate is coming to help me on Saturday. One less thing I have to worry about.  Now I just have to make sure Mom gets the money to pay for the storage unit in my account tomorrow!  Poor thing sounds even more sleep-deprived than I am.

I'm going to be a good girl and go to bed now.  That sounds nice.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck on all your tests. Right now I'm looking at 9 days, 8 tests, and a paper. yay college! Lol. :)

    ReplyDelete