Sunday, April 15, 2012

The inevitable day after feeling.

This happens every time I have to stay in the hospital.

I wake up the day after I get out feeling like I've been run over by a truck.

All I want to do is lay in bed all day, which is pretty much exactly what I did because Pam texted me and told me Ryann is doing the presentation tomorrow because she forgot to do hers on Friday, which meant the one thing that I thought I HAD to get done today no longer had to be done.  Other than sleep, I've shaved and showered, talked to Brennan on and off throughout the day, and gotten a few blog posts written to wrap up the week in Nashville.  Hooray for procrastination.

So sleep I did.

And sleep I shall some more.

I'm trying not to focus on how much work I have to do, because then I will get sick with stress, and that'll get me nowhere.  It'll get done.  It always does.  It has to.  Even still, I'd take a hundred days of schoolwork over a week in the hospital by myself any day, so needless to say, I am thrilled to be getting back to the grind tomorrow.

For now, though, I'm climbing back into my cozy and warm bed and enjoying the feeling of letting my body rest.  That's what it needs.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are out the hospital and back at home at Campbell. :)

    ReplyDelete