Thursday, September 23, 2010

Scream

This is me writing out the very loud scream I want to actually scream out right now. But since it's 10:00 at night and I live in a dorm with other people very close by, I can't actually scream.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whew. All righty then.

Seriously though, despite the ER doc telling me that my foot is fine save for bruised tissue and that I'll be fine soon, whatever the heck is going on with my foot REALLY FREAKING SUCKS.

I've resorted to getting a friend to go get the antibiotic the ER doc gave me a prescription for filled because I've tried everything I or my mom can think of save for going back to the ER.

This sucks. so bad. There really are no words to adequately describe how bad this sucks. And the pain will just not go away. And now the muscles in my ankle have started twitching. :(

Add to that the fact that I missed classes today because I woke up with a debilitating migraine and today is just all around sucky.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment