Wednesday, September 22, 2010

I Promise

Guys, I promise.

I don't actually like whining about all the issues I have.

But to be honest, the reason I whine here so often is because there's nowhere else I can let out all my frustrations.

I only have a couple "friends" here at Campbell, and they're so busy with their own issues that I haven't even really gotten to talk to them lately.

Plus, there's the fact that I constantly have some medical problem, and I just can't get a free period from it.

Like right now? There's a bright red triangle shape on my right foot. At first I thought it was just marked from the bruised tissue. But now it burns. Like I got sunburned, that's the kind of burning sensation it is. And I've tried lotion, ice, plain cold water, and I even got desperate enough to put hand sanitizer on my foot because it has aloe in it.

Nothing.

Helps.

My doctor wouldn't call me back. My mom was no help. And I'm stuck up here without a car to be able to go somewhere to get help myself.

I'm just so tired of having to deal with crap like this while trying to be a full-time college student. I know, I know, everyone's got their own problems, and I know there are kids out there way worse off than I am, but that doesn't change the fact that this sucks.

And I'm so tired of having to work so hard, of fighting just to make it through every day.

I need a break from this.

I feel like I'm breaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment