Sunday, September 19, 2010

Busy, busy me.

I.

Am.

So.

Tired.

For once, I didn't let myself get distracted and have spent all day doing homework.

Okay, so I did take an hour nap this afternoon, but I just couldn't hold my eyes open anymore!

But seriously, other than that hour, from 11:15 till 9:30, I did homework and chores. I'm quite proud of myself.

I read five chapters of my Science textbook (which it's my own fault I had to read that much - I procrastinated because I had so much work in my other classes).

I read two stories for my English class and did the required journaling.

I did prewriting for my English paper and came up with my thesis.

And I did all of my laundry.

Believe it or not, all of that took that long.

And yesterday, I ended up accidentally sleeping the day away, but when I finally woke up, I read and highlighted two chapters of my Western Civ book for the quiz on Tuesday.

And Friday before the whole ER drama, I read for my Religon class and did my French homework.

So I don't know about you, but I would consider this quite a productive weekend. When I started, I had no idea how I would get it all done, but somehow I did. :)

I also found out I got an 88 on my Western Civ test, which is about what I was expecting. Yes, I'm frustrated I got so close to an A and didn't get it, but I'm not upset. The test is only 10% of my grade, as are the other two exams I have on October 5 and 28, but the final in December is worth 40%, so I figure if I ace that test, I'll be just dandy. :)

Now, I gotta get ready for bed. It's been a tiring day, and 7:30 is gonna come way too quickly. One exciting thing about tomorrow - the new season of Dancing with the Stars!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment