Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Been A Long Time

Last night, right here in my warm and cozy bed, I got the best sleep I've gotten in weeks.

That in itself should be proof that I desperately needed this weekend at home. A weekend where I could relax. A weekend where I didn't have to think.

Today, we were lazy. Mom and I watched Date Night (one of my new favorite movies, I must say) and then went to Las Fincas for dinner with Blake while Chelsea slept. I even ran into Mr. Laughinghouse, my high school French teacher. So that was fun. When you're stuck on a college campus 24/7, you can kind of forget what real restaurant food tastes like. ;)

Tomorrow, we're going shopping in Jacksonville and to Walmart to get Blake some 6 month pics made. These will be the first professionally done pictures we've had taken of him, so it's a little exciting. Speaking of Blake, he seems so much bigger now, even though I just saw him a little over two weeks ago! Plus, there's the fact that I can't believe tomorrow it will actually be 6 months since he was born! It's like...what did we do before he was here? God, I love that kid.

Okay, I think I'm gonna read my new People magazine and go to bed. I love my bed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment