Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm a real wild child, I tell ya.

Here's what my Friday has consisted of.
  • woke up at 8 with a headache so bad I cried holding my eyes open
  • emailed a girl in my Religion class to see if she'd give me notes
  • went back to bed till 11
  • got up, got ready, and ate lunch
  • went to French to take my French test
  • went to English
  • came back to the room and took a nap
  • ate dinner
  • did homework
  • watched TV
  • did more homework
Thrilling stuff, isn't it?  I was supposed to meet with a guy in my French class, Matt, to do a dialogue, but he asked me to move it till tomorrow.  At least I'll have something that will force me to get a shower and get out of my pajamas tomorrow. I'm known to stay in my pajamas all day on Saturday. ;)

A girl in my English class, Becca, also wants me to hang out with her and her sister tomorrow, but we'll see if that happens.  I've got to do a ton of reading for Western Civ (we have quizzes every week, and this week's quiz is on two chapters, and we have a test on Thursday) and Science (that I've just been putting off, and now I have to read 5 chapters before our test on the 21st). 

I just can't do anymore homework tonight.  I've been nauseous so I'm about to crash from this Phenergan I took.  

Good news, though, is that I can actually walk all the way from my bed to the toilet in the bathroom.  I look forward to the day when I can walk to class. :)

Hope your Friday night has been more entertaining than mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment