- woke up at 8 with a headache so bad I cried holding my eyes open
- emailed a girl in my Religion class to see if she'd give me notes
- went back to bed till 11
- got up, got ready, and ate lunch
- went to French to take my French test
- went to English
- came back to the room and took a nap
- ate dinner
- did homework
- watched TV
- did more homework
A girl in my English class, Becca, also wants me to hang out with her and her sister tomorrow, but we'll see if that happens. I've got to do a ton of reading for Western Civ (we have quizzes every week, and this week's quiz is on two chapters, and we have a test on Thursday) and Science (that I've just been putting off, and now I have to read 5 chapters before our test on the 21st).
I just can't do anymore homework tonight. I've been nauseous so I'm about to crash from this Phenergan I took.
Good news, though, is that I can actually walk all the way from my bed to the toilet in the bathroom. I look forward to the day when I can walk to class. :)
Hope your Friday night has been more entertaining than mine! :)