Monday, September 27, 2010

Home again.

Well I finally got home this afternoon.
Even though this hospital stay was only two and a half days, it felt like much longer.
And I'm going to be feeling it for the next six weeks every time I look at my right arm.
Not only will I have to deal with a cast that will probably be put on my foot on Thursday, I have to have IV antibiotics twice a day, and they have to run two horus at a time because otherwise I react to the antibiotic because it's so powerful (reacting is common).
A nurse came over tonight and showed me everything I need to do.
And really, it's pretty simple, and I'm grateful that there is a way to do this so I don't have to sit in a hospital for six weeks.

As for school, I sent out a basic email to all my professors explaining what happened and that I didn't know when I'd be back (right now, we're thinking not till after my Fall Break which is Thursday and Friday of next week). Thankfully, they all wrote back and were very nice. This week I'm going to try and write back and forth with them all to figure out assignments and such. I'm not stressed. I'm too drugged to be stressed.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment