Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

So I've already told you about how wonderful this past weekend was, and this afternoon, it went up another notch in the Mallory Book of Awesomeness.

I looked in my planner (don't judge) to get my reading assignment for Intro to Christianity, looked at tomorrow's block and saw "NO SCIENCE LAB." Suh-weeeeeeeeeeeet!

That means I get done at 1:50 instead of 4:50. And considering I'm like three times as doped up as I usually am thanks to starting over at the top of the pain scale with my foot, that three hours is huge.

I wish I could look forward to the day that I'm not so tired anymore, but that's just not going to happen. You'd think my exhaustion would be from the painkillers, but because of my lack of thyroid and seizure meds, my doctors have already warned me that I'm pretty much going to be this tired for the rest of my life. Sounds exciting, no? Oh well. Can't change it, so I just have to deal with it. That's what I have to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment