Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Percocet

Last night, I got this sharp, stabbing, burning pain in my right eye, and the muscle on the right side of the back of my neck could not have been tighter.  I couldn't focus on anything, as anytime I tried to my vision got incredibly blurry, so I gave up and took one of my "acute relief" pills and went to bed.  Usually when I get pains like that, a night of sleep does the trick to get rid of it.

Not this time.  It was just as bad, if not worse, this morning.  But I forced myself to go to class anyway, since I knew I'll be missing these classes on Thursday (for Nashville! AH!).  The first one wasn't too bad, but by the second class, I seriously felt like I was going to throw up.  Magically, I remembered that I still had my Percocet (from the fall last week, that I never used up since I was in the hospital) so I stepped out of class about 30 minutes in to take some.  I'm fairly certain that was the only thing that kept me from crying.  It was rough.

I survived the end of that class, and then headed to lunch with Jayshawn.  That crazy child...not many people could make my headache worse from driving me nuts (in a good way) and make me enjoy it.  He can.  He certainly knows how to get me to laugh.  But we also have some pretty serious conversations, too.  The good thing is, we're both absurdly blunt (ALL. THE. TIME.) so we can tell each other anything and it doesn't get weird.  It's pretty awesome, and this friendship has definitely been a big surprise but an even bigger blessing this year.


(Also, us both wearing Campbell shirts was a coincidence. And I actually like this picture of me, so I'm thankful for that, too!)

Mommom got here just minutes after he dropped me back off at my dorm (we went off campus for lunch), and then we headed to Duke for my next Botox appointment.  I had to take more Percocet on the way there.  And then I got a needle jabbed into my head 33 times.  Surprisingly, I didn't need more on the way back, probably because I fell asleep, and when I wasn't asleep I was focused on trying not to puke.  So that was fun.

So yeah.  As silly as it seems, today I'm thankful for Percocet.  Because it helped me get through today.  And it's gonna help me get through this reading I have to do before some make up quizzes tomorrow.  Lord willing, I won't be in quite this much pain when I wake up in the morning.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Buy percocet online without a prescription
    We are trusted suppliers of legit percocet and other pain medicines
    We have secured payment and shipping services
    We ship to all locations
    Ordering and customer privacy is highly maximized

    Visit our website to order www.medspurchase.com
    Other products available as well
    Call or text +1530-426-2160

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our online pharmacy is a trusted supplier of various prescription medicines with shipping services Readily made available.With or without a prescription it is possible to place an order with us
    We have ADHD, PAIN,WEIGHT LOSS,ANTI ANXIETY MEDICATIONS, SLEEPING AIDS, PHARMACEUTICAL POWDERS.
    All orders are processed on a secured server .For all inquiries and orders visit our website www.authenticmeds.com
    Call or text or whats app +1(916)407-2673

    ReplyDelete