Friday, November 8, 2013

Showers and Solid Sleep

Tonight's post is going to be short and sweet, mostly due to the fact that I got 7 hours of sleep total in the past 2 nights.

I got discharged.  Medical details will be coming tomorrow when I can think more clearly.  The EEG will take several days to be processed and read, so no, I don't have answers yet, but they're coming.

So tonight, what I'm thankful  is pretty obvious and simple.  I'm thankful to come back to my dorm room and take a long, hot shower in my big,  roomy, amazing shower, my first shower in 3 days.  And I'm thankful to be able to sleep for hours upon hours in my quiet dorm room and my big, soft bed.  "You don't know what you've got until it's gone" isn't just a saying.  I'm reminded of it every hospital stay.  Ha!

And now I'm off to go enjoy that sleep.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment