Sunday, November 24, 2013

Productivity

Granted, it's happening much later than it should, as it's 12:30 am and I should be in bed already, but hey, better late than never.

I'm making up 3 quizzes and an exam for History tomorrow after Model UN (Reformation is canceled, boo!).  And Tuesday I have my second massive book review for International Political Economy and another quiz in History (I will not miss this quiz every day thing).

Today was spent (after I woke up, that is) reading all but the last chapter of my book for the review and studying for the exam.  Tomorrow I will have to read the 25 or so pages for the History quiz and then the last chapter of my book and then write the review.

Today I'm thankful for more productivity than I've had in one day in a very long time.  You know why?

Senioritis...the struggle is real.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment