Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thanksgiving: The Twitter Edition

I'm so doped up on cold meds that I don't think I can accurately recount today, so I thought I would instead fill you in on today via my tweets.  I got on a string of posting what I'm thankful for, but there are some other things thrown in.






















After Jobs goes off, I'm going to watch Glee (because for some reason Fox decided to air an episode on Thanksgiving) and then go to bed.  Chelsea works 8-3 tomorrow and Mom is, well, recovering from surgery, so it's going to be a long and rough day of babysitting.

I have so much to be thankful for.  I am on the craziest journey ever, better and wilder than I ever could have imagined, and I know it's only going to get better and wilder from here.

But one last thing:  You. Yes, you that's reading this right now.  I'm thankful for you, too.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment