Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A Break

My report presentation went way better than I expected it to, so yay for that.  My migraine has been getting progressively worse since yesterday, so I'm very thankful that today was the last day for the week.

Now I'm back in Swansboro for a few days for Thanksgiving.  It was rough at first, but things went very well once Mom and I locked ourselves in her room and watched a couple of movies.  Identity Thief was hilarious but pretty weird, and Parkland (a drama about JFK's assassination and the days after) was very well done and incredibly moving.

I am very tired, so this is all I really want to say for today.  Today, I am thankful for a break.  A few hours where I didn't have to think about anything dealing with school.  Because I'm gonna definitely have to get back to it tomorrow.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment