Saturday, October 5, 2013

You are awesome. Please, don't forget it.

I'm running a little low on words today.  Either my allergies have caused an epic revolt or I really am sick.

Which is why I thank the Lord for Halls Strawberry Cough Drops, because they're the only reason I was able to scream my head off for the Campbell soccer boys for 110 minutes of solid playing time.  They ended in a tie.  This has been a rough season for them, and being best friends with Ryann through 2 seasons, I know how hard it is when you work so hard at a game and things don't go your way.  I did my best to encourage Bryce and the guys that I met tonight.  I don't know how good of a job I did, but I tried.

That got me thinking about these two videos that have been going around the Internet lately, and how many of my friends I know have been in need of some encouragement lately, and I know that I have, too.  There is one for the men and one for the women.  I sent the men's version to Bryce.  And since I don't really have anything else to say due to all the sneezing and coughing, I thought I'd post them both here for anyone who might need to be reminded of the truth.

The truth is that you are awesome.  You are valued.  You were created for something great by the King of the Universe.

"Who You Are: A Message to All Women"


"Who You Are: A Message to All Men"


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment