Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My very, very, very long day

I have been awake since 11 pm last night.  Don't ask me why.

9 am meeting with Dr. Thornton about one of my midterms in which he was very helpful and complimentary of my skills
10 am Model UN
11 am Protestant Reformation - always always always the highlight of my day
12 pm lunch
1 pm Small Group Bible Study
2:20 pm Post Office
3 pm Tutoring
4 pm Studying
5 pm Dinner
6 pm Studying
7 pm Tutoring
8 pm Reading in the library, trying to stay awake, killing time between my two tutoring jobs
9 pm Tutoring
10 pm Shower
11 pm Trying to study for tomorrow's midterm. not so successful
12 am hopefully sleep soon

Oh, and the big "first" that I thought was going to happen, isn't.  Well, I mean, the thing is still going to happen, it's just not as big of a deal as I thought it was.  I'll explain Friday night, after it's all happened.

Okay, sleep time.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment