Monday, October 14, 2013

Smile




That's just what I'm feeling tonight.  

Because sure, I have a reason to be unhappy - seeing as I had another seizure today in Reformation.

But my Reformation brothers and "Dad" Dr. J took fantastic care of me, as always.  And I got to give them their candy bags, which was the surprise I've been holding on to since last week.  And my doc called before all this happened and said that my seizure med level in my blood was on "the low end of normal" which could be explaining this at least somewhat.  And the doctor gave me Ativan for enough days until I taper up onto the full 3000 mg per day of my seizure med that I need to get to.  Ativan relaxes all the electrical activity in your brain, too much of which is what brings on seizures, which should prevent me from having another seizure before I get on the new high dosage.

And when I messaged several of them to apologize for causing such trouble/disruption in their class (my guilt complex, hooray), they all basically told me to just hush, and that they were glad I was there with them instead of alone, as I would have been had I not joined this class.  They are definitely my family, and I am so blessed to be loved by such a great group of guys like them.

Plus, a surprise came out of nowhere tonight that may lead to a big first coming for me here soon.  I'm not entirely sure yet, which is why there are no details.  But if there's a story to tell, trust me, I will tell.  All in due time. :)

I'm rarely vague, huh?  This just adds to the fun for me. Mwahahahahahaha........... :D

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment