Thursday, October 17, 2013

All I Know

Seizure #5 tonight in the library.

I'm tired.

I'm scared.

I'm frustrated.

But I'm also thankful for all the blessings that surround me throughout this.  Like friends who send texts of prayers despite dealing with their own problems tonight.  Or a girl I barely know getting off work at 10 and coming to sit with me in the ER so I didn't have to be alone the whole night and could have a free ride back, telling me she'd stay until I got discharged "no matter how late it was", despite her having an early class.  And fast ER trips, getting out in a little over 3 hours once they felt safe in sending me home.

I have so many thoughts and emotions running through me.

I don't know why this is happening, and I may never know.  I don't know what God is doing with all of this, and I don't really have to.  All I know is that the God who promised, is faithful, was faithful, and will always be faithful.

I've posted this song before, but it fits perfectly.



God, I don't know what You're doing, but I know who You are.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment