Friday, July 5, 2013

Happy Heart

It's past 4 am and yet I'm still sitting down to write this blog because after a very bad day, I had a very good night, and I want to remember it.

Holly and Michael got in just before 11 tonight, and we spent 5 hours having a few drinks and playing "Advanced" (Michael's version of it) UNO and Texas Hold 'Em.

It was so much fun.  My heart is happy.  I love that I get along so well with the two of them now, and they treat me like an adult.

I read Mended by Angie Smith today before they got here.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of thoughts on that when I'm not so tired.

Tomorrow we're planning on going to the beach, provided the weather cooperates.  I better get some sleep! Here's to a fun day tomorrow with my wonderful sister and a guy I can now call a friend.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment