Sunday, July 7, 2013

Six More Weeks

And then the exhaustion set in.

Man oh man.  I got more than 12 hours of sleep last night and it was AMAZING.  Of course it didn't start off the way I planned because at about 3 am, my blood sugar crashed so hard I had to crawl to my mom's room and wake her up to make me food because I could not stand up.  I don't remember the last time it got that awful, and certainly not in the middle of the night.  But after Mom made me a sandwich, I realized that the last time I'd eaten was at dinner at 6:00.  This is why I have to eat before I go to bed.  I was just so busy playing poker with Holly and then so exhausted that I forgot.  I won't be making that mistake again.

Tomorrow, Mom will officially have a new job!  She went to go sign her contract last week, but they forgot to tell her she needed to get a drug test beforehand, so she had to go do that, and set up the appointment to do it tomorrow.  She also told me that her classroom is going to be right next to her best friend's, total enrollment is about 330, which means her class sizes are going to be super small, and there are FOUR English teachers in the entire school (whereas her old school had 2000 and more than a dozen English teachers).  I'm so excited - no, I am absolutely ecstatic for her.  This is going to be so amazing for her, especially the part about working literally next door to her best friend.

I didn't read at all today, but after reading 3 books in 3 days, I'm thinking one day off won't kill me.  :)  Besides, I wanted to spend every possible minute with Holly and Michael (once I woke up, of course, haha!).  They left tonight, and man, I do not like it one bit.  Holly actually called us "close"!  And the whole night afterwards was awful because, well, Chelsea is Chelsea.  Six more weeks and I will finally get out of this house.  And I'll get to see Matt, Holly, and Michael again!

I have nothing else to say today. My mind is just that fried.  I'm gonna eat (yes!) and go to bed.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment