Sunday, July 21, 2013

Nope.

Despite feeling like a zombie when I went to bed last night, I still did not get a good night's sleep. In fact, it got even worse. Whereas before, I was waking up every 2 to 3 hours, last night I was waking up every hour to hour and a half. Fun stuff.  I think I'm gonna call my doctor tomorrow and ask her to up my sleeping pill because it is either a reaction to the pain or a sign my body has stopped responding to this med dosage, as has happened many times with many medications. So we'll see.  My mom gave me a sleeping pill she had to see if that helps me get one restful night.  I sure hope so.

I'm currently blogging from my phone because I'm laying in my mom's bed.  I have spent the vast majority of the day in here, save for a few hours when Blake was taking a nap and I was working on my GRE prep.  That's going well, by the way.  I'm feeling much less stressed about it all now that I've actually started. Go figure!

Yep, that pretty much sums up my day. No sleep, playing with Blake, hanging out with Mom (the woman has a massive HGTV obsession), GRE prep.  I really do appreciate that we get along so well; considering Chelsea is so awful, it's nice that I don't have to be alone all the time.  Four weeks until I go back to school, and as much as I love Campbell, I do miss getting to hang out with my mom when I'm there.

I also miss her food. Just saying.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment