Monday, July 22, 2013

William and Kate and the Half-Blood Prince

(Get it?  William is 100% royal, Kate is 0% royal. Baby is 50%.  Corny jokes for the win!)

Thank you, Valium.  I probably sound like a freakin' drug addict to people who don't know me with all of the different drugs I talk about on here, but seriously, last time I slept from 11:00 to 7:45 and only woke up once at like 4:15.  It was glorious.  The good news is my doc did up my regular sleeping pill, so hopefully soon I should be sleeping normally again.

Today was mostly consumed by the royal baby news.  I spent hours watching the NBC live stream.  Yes, I am one of those girls that is absolutely fascinated by the British Monarchy.  And I'm a history nerd, so the fact that a future king was born today is awesome, too.  But really, I've loved Britain and the monarchy for as long as I can remember.  It's a big part of the reason I picked London as part of my trip with my grandmother in 2005.  And everyone knows I'm obsessed with baby names, so I look forward to hearing the name of the new prince.  Plus, the whole thing gave people a reason to make this picture.


Which is just awesome.  The ciiircle of liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife.

Remember how Blake almost broke my jaw a couple weeks ago?  Well, today, he almost broke my nose.  I need to avoid that kid's head.

Absolutely no GRE prep got done today.  And I'm okay with that.

I had a long and lovely chat with Caitie today.  Yay girlfriends.  Hurry up, November!

I seriously cannot wait to get out of this house.  27 days.

And um yeah, now I'm going to bed because my whole face hurts (thank you, random sinus attack) and I have an early and busy day tomorrow.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment