Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Cranky Zombies

That's what Mom has been calling Blake and me all day today.  It's kind of hilarious, and rather catchy.

Blake because they changed his meds again yesterday, and it takes a few days to adjust to the changes, especially with behavioral meds.  He's slept a TON, way way more than his normal, even more than most kids, and when he was awake everything was irritating him and he hid under the covers and kept yelling "WEAVE ME AWONE!"  It's actually rather adorable and funny.

Me because I took 2 Percocet and 3 Cyclobenzaprine (muscle relaxer) for my jaw, and then I started itching all over like I do when some accidentally gives me Morphine (allergic), so I had to take 2 Benadryl.  Yeah, it was like I had narcolepsy - I wouldn't even feel myself dozing off; one second, I'd be doing something and BAM! the next second I was out.

In other news, I went to see my eye doctor today to get the vision page of my DMV paperwork and she signed off on it after all the tests, so that won't hold me back.  That was the only one that I thought might keep me from getting my permit (and eventually license), but I passed all the tests.  I have my physical on Friday, and then a neurology appointment on Tuesday, so then I can get that mailed out.

Okay, I'm exhausted.  I need sleep.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment