Friday, May 3, 2013

Under Pressure

I thought telling Dr. Thornton that I would have my paper in by the end of this weekend would be giving myself ample time to complete it.

I'm an idiot.

I'm an idiot for not counting in the fact that my head would knock out at least 3 of the past 5 days.  Which means I have tomorrow and Sunday to write this entire paper.

Well, I guess the good news is that I wrote a much longer paper in about 16 hours of work time last semester for the same professor, but that was without this pain to deal with.

But anyway, for some reason I work better under pressure, even if there is stress that comes with it.  I'd rather write the whole big thing out in a very short time than drag it out over a week.  The main thing is I just want to get it done so I can enjoy my summer without it hanging over my head.  And so I don't make my professor mad.

Here's to hoping and praying my head will cooperate for the next 48 hours, just long enough for me to get this out of the way.  Then again, I'll have to force my way through it either way.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment