Sunday, May 26, 2013

I just fell asleep while writing this post.

So work sent me home absurdly early again, this time allegedly because they were slow.  I don't know how I'm supposed to ever get good at this job if I'm never there, but emotionally, it was a good thing because I felt like I couldn't do anything right today.

So instead of working 7 to 2, I laid in bed most of the day, and helped with Blake some while Mom cooked this afternoon.  I've been watching the TV show Nashville online; Mom watched it while it was airing on ABC this TV season but I just didn't feel like it and I felt weird about the idea of seeing a television version of a city I've actually been to and the scene in Nashville that I've learned quite a bit about from The Vespers, until this summer when I decided what the heck, I'd see why my mom and my Twitter friends freaked out about this show.....Yeah....I'm through 16 of 21 episodes and I just started 72 hours ago.  I watched 8 episodes today alone.  It's that good.  It will definitely be added to my TV schedule this fall.  And thankfully, Mom will be out with Blake part of the day tomorrow, so I should have no trouble getting the last 5 episodes in on my day off.

Part of the reason I stayed in bed all day is because I bruised my knee caps while cleaning the windows and doors today, and because my ankles and feet still have this burning ache thanks to yesterday.  It literally feels like they're bruised down to the bone.  So walking is pretty excruciating.  Add into that my head being absolutely awful again today, and I'm basically just a giant mess.

I am so glad  I am off tomorrow.  After how insane yesterday was, I can only imagine how much worse it is going to be tomorrow.  Plus I could use the extra sleep.  I don't know what else to say.  It was an average day, and as the title says, I literally fell asleep just now with my hands still on the keyboard, so I am off to bed.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment