Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Oh the irony.

A large portion of the reason I wanted to get a job this summer was so I could have time out of the house and away from Chelsea.

So OF COURSE, my first week on the job and we get the exact same days off.  Which means I got to wake up to being called a fat cow this morning.  Lovely.  I'm praying she'll just leave me alone tomorrow.

Also, I dropped the handheld mouse to my computer today and shattered it so bad it busted the circuit board.  Impressive, no?  So I told Mom the one thing I want from her for my birthday is for her to pay to get my actual laptop mouse fixed.  It should be pretty cheap.

I didn't do a lot today.  Just cleaning.  And I hung out with Mom.  It was bad pain wise, though.  But overall it was a good day, I guess.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment