Sunday, May 5, 2013

Summer. For real this time.

YAY.

My paper is done.  Finished.  Fini.  Emailed in. Totally out of my hands DONE.

I can really start my summer vacation now!

So relieved.  I think I did pretty well on it, and I know this professor likes the way I write, but I just don't feel as confident on it as I did the paper last semester because the information and research for this one was much harder to nail down.

But oh well.  It's done now.

I can read.  FOR FUN.  I can sleep when I want to for as long as I want to.  I can watch the last episodes of the season of several TV shows that I love without being completely stressed out.

Not much else to say about today.  Lots of paper writing.   Babysitting.  Good food from Mom.  That's about it.

And now I'm going to go immerse myself in the book of a certain blogger whom I love while my sheets wash and dry because I shaved and showered today so I wanted clean sheets but was not about to try and take of that while writing my paper and helping with Blake.  In fact, I promised myself that I wouldn't open the book until I got this paper done, and it's been sitting on my dresser for the past 48 hours taunting me.  But I did it.  Now I can read in peace.

FREEDOM!!!!! :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment