Sunday, July 24, 2011

I have no idea what got into me today.

I feel safe in saying that I exerted more energy today than I have in the past week combined.

On top of babysitting Blake, I cleaned the living room, sorted through a giant pile of mail, cleaned the dining room, and washed, dried, and folded three loads of laundry (which technically isn't even supposed to be my job).

That was all within a span of four and a half hours.

And then I exercised for an hour, too.

Mom said, "I have no idea what got into you today, but I hope it gets into me soon."  Like I got bit by some radioactive spider or something.  Haha.

I love Blake very, very much, but right now, I'm grateful he's going to daycare tomorrow.  I feel like I've babysat all weekend.  And 16 month olds are exhausting.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've had a ridiculously long day and can feel my eyelids forcing themselves closed.

Oh, and as a sidenote, I made a personal record biking today. 27.33 miles in one hour.  I just want to record that. :)

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the biking! That's a lot for an hour.
    And way to go on the radioactive spider thing too. Now would you mind sending it here? I've got another 32 hours of work left this week and no energy to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete