Monday, July 5, 2010

Where does the time go?

My little Blake man is FOUR months old today! That's crazy!!

So duh, DSS was closed today for the holiday, so Mom is getting Chelsea tomorrow. At least I had one more day of peace.

My mouth and jaw are finally starting to feel a little better. I guess that means the antibiotic is working. As painful and gross as it is, I just have to keep flossing to get the infection out.

The World Cup semifinals are tomorrow and Wednesday. I'm rooting for the Netherlands and Spain.

And best of all...I get my cast off on Thursday! Oh, I can not wait to scrub my foot. :)

G'night.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like everything is moving forward!! I'm thinking it will feel pretty awesome to finally have the cast off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Happy 4 month birthday Blake!!

    And yay for Thursday! Hope is comes quickly.

    ReplyDelete