Friday, July 9, 2010

Spinning

As in, my head is spinning from all the back and forth going on with the situation with Chelsea.

One minute, she's moving back in.
The next, she's moving in with her "fiancé".
The next, she's moving back in.
The next, she's moving in with a (mature! responsible!) friend.
As of now, she is moving back in.

I can't keep up. So if you were wondering why I haven't told you what's going on with her, it's because 99% of the time, I don't even know.

In other news, I'm trying to make myself walk some, like I was told to do, and it. really. freaking. hurts! Other than one time, all I've been able to do is take a couple of steps. The one time I did do more than that, I was walking from the kitchen table to Chelsea's door (like 20 feet) and did this weird dance after a few steps because the rolled ends of the walking boot completely threw me off balance. Ah, well, it gave my mom a good laugh. ;)

Also, my foot is looking awesome. It already looks like, well, like a foot, as opposed to "a creature from the Blue Lagoon" (as my mom said). And the incision is healing very well. I just have a few extra scabs from the staple holes. So I'm happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment