Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Terrible day.

I had a horrible headache yesterday, which meant I slept a lot.
The last time I woke up was 8 pm yesterday evening.
I haven't slept since.
NOT.
COOL.

And today I completely fell off my scooter and landed on my unprotected left foot.
ALSO.
NOT.
COOL.
Mom basically acted like she couldn't give a crap because OMG THE BABY! The weirder thing about it is the fact that Chelsea was really attentive to me, despite not having a cigarette all day, something that usually makes her super ornery and difficult to be around.

So yeah. That's about my day. I'm trying to stay up at least one more hour because I'm worried that if I fall asleep any sooner, I'll wake up at 3 in the morning and the cycle will start all over again. But it's getting really hard. I also didn't even start to feel tired till like 3 this afternoon, which is unusual for me. Usually I will start to feel it much sooner.

I apologize in advance for this being very jumbled. 'Tis very hard to keep my eyes open.

Good....

night.......

No comments:

Post a Comment