Monday, July 12, 2010

Doing Better

Aside from the extremely rude comment my mom made to me, today's been a really good day overall. I'm walking more, and it doesn't hurt as bad when I do.

My only problem is that I couldn't stay awake for some reason. I guess it's the fact that I didn't have soccer games to stay awake for. ;)

Thursday, I have to go back to Wilmington for another checkup and pre-op for the surgery next Friday. Mom is leaving either Friday afternoon or Saturday for a Holocast symposium in Boone. It's like a 6 hour drive so she might split up the drive and stay at her friend's house Friday night, because she doesn't have to be there till Saturday, but she doesn't know yet. She'll get back super late next Thursday night, but thankfully my surgery is supposed to be late afternoon the day after. And Chelsea is staying with a friend the entire time Mom is gone, because we don't do well when left alone for extended periods of time.

Ugh...can't stop sweating. Don't know why, since the air hasn't changed. Not fun. Good night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment