Friday, July 30, 2010

Can't Wait for Monday!

I know I said I had to be grateful for my cast, but seriously, this thing is driving me insane. Even after my mom put bandages where it was cutting my skin and leaving raw spots, it's still rubbing me the wrong way, and I have to deal with the tape itching me. Gah. When I see my doctor on Monday, I am going to beg and plead that he makes the new cast at least somewhat shorter because this really is just painful.

Speaking of my cast, you wanna know what is just a brilliant idea when you already have one ankle in a cast? Twist the other ankle! Really, it's possibly the best idea I've ever had. Ugh. In all seriousness, though, I rolled my ankle while scooting my way around Duke on Wednesday. It's made moving around all today really suck. I tell ya, I'm just a freakin' genius.

I get to hang out with Matt tomorrow! :) He was supposed to come over tonight, but I learned a long time ago that he's not exactly Mr. Reliability. So I'm still not getting my hopes up about tomorrow, even though he promised. :P We'll see. He always makes me happy, though. I think it's actually a good thing he didn't come over tonight, because I'm pretty darn tired already, and it's not even 11:00.

Speaking of being tired, good night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment