Sunday, April 4, 2010

Today was fair.

Not great, but better than yesterday.
We went to Outback for Chelsea's birthday,
and there was no fighting.
So major improvement.
Tomorrow we're going to Wilmington.
Dropping Chelsea and Blake at my grandma's (dad's mom) apartment who lives down there.
Then, Mom and I are going to this foot surgeon that we were referred to and hopefully scheduling my two foot surgeries for this summer.
After that, they're taking me back to Campbell, and Holly's meeting us there so she can see Blake. :)
I'm tired. It's late.
Happy Easter! We live because Jesus has risen!

1 comment:

  1. I've only ever been to Outback once. And it was this past summer. No one can believe that I didn't go to Outback until I was 21 years old haha. Everyone up here goes all the time! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete