Monday, April 26, 2010

In which I use the word which a lot.

My last Monday is over!

I'm really not counting next Monday, because that's just my English exam, and not only will it be a piece of cake, it's not till 3 pm. Which means I can stay in my pajamas all day till I have to go to it. Which is awesome.

I. am. so. tired. Which isn't anything new. Which makes me wonder if you guys are tired of me whining a lot.

I have 10 days till I get to see Blake again. Which makes me happy.

I also have 25 days till my first foot surgery. Which is freakin fantastic, because, as you all know, my feet are a pain in the butt.

I got my new retainer finally. Which is a relief because my teeth are way screwed up from going without a retainer for like two months. Part of which is my fault, because I lost mine in February. Part of which is not my fault, because I went to get a new impression and FedEx lost it in the mail.

There is one bad thing about the end of the semester, which is the fact that I'm running out of food in my room. I can tell you I have eaten a lot of Oodles of Noodles lately, but my mom wants me to eat as much of what I have as possible, so I have less of it to bring home, which is reasonable.

Okay, I think that's enough "which"es for one night. :) Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment