Friday, April 30, 2010

Surprisingly...

I am not nearly as stressed or as overwhelmed as I expected to be going into my first experience with college finals.

Today I...
woke up at 10:30.
got lunch at 11.
tried to go to the accounting office to pick up my check but was told it won't be available till 1.
finished my English exam.
picked up my check.
took a nap because I got a headache.
studied French.
cleaned out some of the drawers in my desk.
hung out and tried to relax despite my persistent headache.
and now am currently finishing my laundry and am about to go to bed.

Tomorrow starts studypalooza.

6 days!

1 comment:

  1. See! Not that bad at all! Of course, this is my last semester and I have the worst finals week I've ever had...two papers and four finals!! But I know I'll have plentyyyy of time to get it all done! Have a good night!

    ReplyDelete