Saturday, April 3, 2010

Awesome

Aside from the fact that this is Day 2 of the one weekend I'm home till after the semester is over that I don't get to spend with Blake, I have had an awesome day. Like, I have no idea what got into my mom today, but I like it. :D

We went to lunch at the best restaurant in our tiny town.
We got manicures and pedicures (and I got orange nail polish!).
We saw The Bounty Hunter.
We went shopping again and I got an adorable dress and exchanged two bras that didn't fit me. My mom bought herself some more stuff, too.
We went to Shoe Carnival, and my mom got three pairs of nice shoes, and I got a pair of brown dress shoes.
We went to Sonic.

Now, I'm sitting here watching the Duke/West Virginia game. Awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Glad your day turned out great even though it wasn't as you had hoped it would be... sometimes, God has better plans... well, He always does, even when it doesn't feel that way :)

    ReplyDelete