Monday, April 19, 2010

Better, but not good.

That's me today.
I'm better than I was yesterday, but I don't feel good.
I have an upset stomach even though I've barely eaten anything, so I don't know what my issue is.
Oh well. It could be worse.

-----

In other news, I got my copy of "I Will Carry You" this morning!
I finished it just before Dancing with the Stars came on at 8.
Words can't describe how amazing this book is.
If you have suffered any loss of any kind, read it.
I have more thoughts to come on it, hopefully tomorrow. I just need to process everything.

3 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!! I just finished the book this morning! It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are feeling better!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and for all of your kind comments! :)

    And - in answer to your question, Jayla isn't necessarily named after my sister, Kayla. It was just a name we liked ... we had the names narrowed down to Jayla, Jaley, and Jaylin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just got your comment, and I never know if I should respond on my blog, or go back and respond on the commenter's blog, haha! It's a position as a legal secretary with the State Supreme Court of Pennsylvania. My major is English and my focus is Political Science, so it fits in perfectly! I'm trying not to get too nervous yet, but I really hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete