Thursday, April 22, 2010

YAWN.

Two more days of waking up at 8.
I really like that fact.

Tonight, I spent an hour and 25 minutes talking on the phone with a dear, dear friend.  It was amazing.  And just the kind of relaxation I needed today.  Stress headaches are E.V.I.L.

I completely forgot to mention that I saw my great-uncle Ed yesterday.  He's possibly the sweetest old man you will ever meet. And incredibly humble, too. I am a lucky girl just to have him in my life.

I am cold.  And tired.  And out of things to say.  So good night!

1 comment:

  1. Time spent with you last night was precious to me too, Mal -- I'm so glad that God blessed us with that opportunity. It felt like a comfy pair of jeans, like we've done this on a regular basis for years.

    You are loved!!

    ReplyDelete