Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Long. freakin'. day.

So I didn't sleep much last night.
I got up at 8.
Ate breakfast.
Went to classes.
Ate lunch.
Did homework.
Watched Gilmore Girls while I ate dinner.
Met with two guys to create our French dialogue for the oral part of our final tomorrow.
Watched Dancing with the Stars while I typed it up.
Am currently to get my brain together to figure out what else I have to do tonight.
I have a dorm meeting at 10.
Then I have to get a shower.
And then I have to finish stuff.
Which means I won't be in bed before midnight at the earliest.
And for once, I haven't taken a nap today!

Also, my English final (on annotation) is a take-home exam, which means I can get it out of the way and have one less thing to worry about. That's pretty awesome.

1 comment:

  1. Ah this is the first week I've missed DWTS! How was it?

    ReplyDelete