Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl, you say.

Why, this is the first I've heard of it!
;)
I've never really been into NFL football.
College football, I love. NFL football, not so much.
Just never raised to care about it.
I guess that's what I get growing up in a house of females.
So instead of watching the Super Bowl, I slept (stupid headache), read for Western Civ (quiz tomorrow, like every Monday), and am now watching The Sound of Music (though I should probably be taking a shower).

Congrats to the New Orleans Saints. Facebook and Twitter tell me they won.

12 days to home. Can you tell I'm excited? :) I can't wait to see how big Chelsea's gotten! She told me last week that she was starting to get uncomfortable. My response? "Hahaha, and you still have six weeks left!" :) I'm her sister; it's my job to tease her.

3 comments:

  1. Football/sports is not my cup of tea either. I didn't bother with Twitter today, figured that'd be the only thing people would be tweeting about!

    If you really want to tease your sister, remind her of how much more uncomfortable it will be during labor & delivery, bwwaaahah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlie, I commented on your topic on bloom. Let me know what you think, kay? <3 you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't watch the game either. I also crack on twitter how I don't have to watch any game or award show because people tweet/put stuff on their facebook status constantly! Ha!

    ReplyDelete