Tuesday, February 16, 2010

And I wondered why my foot was burning.

It's because I have a gigantic blister right next to the callus underneath my big toe on my right foot. And I think part of it is a blood blister. I was wondering why walking made my foot burn all day today. That'd be why.

I was having some bizarre dreams last night. For one, I am repeatedly having dreams that I'm pregnant but I'm not showing and don't "feel pregnant" (whatever that means) and last night, for some reason I went to the doctor and she told me that she couldn't give me an ultrasound because if I was pregnant I was past 25 weeks and ultrasounds are bad for babies past 25 weeks. WHAT?!

Then, all of a sudden, I'm in my old middle school and I'm going to the cafeteria and this really mean girl I went to school with gets all mad because she thinks I cut in front of her in line, and so she gets various other mean girls to come and harass me and they think I'm the mean one because I was so rude to cut in front of her. I keep trying to tell them that I wasn't trying to cut in front of her, and they start pushing me so I run to the bathroom. And then for some reason I decide to take all my clothes off like I think that will hide me. So now I'm naked in my old middle school. And I walk into a classroom and my media teacher from high school is there teaching kids math and ask her for a way out.

The third dream, all I remember is that I was wandering through this old house trying to find some CDs and that there was a kid getting eaten by blue worm parasites. Weird night.

Government test tomorrow. I studied as much as I could before I felt like my head was going to explode. Nervous. Ironic, since that's my major, and I feel a billion times more prepared for the Economics test on Thursday, and I originally didn't want to take that class. Then, I have a French test on Friday (piece of cake) at 12, and Holly's picking me up at 1 to go to Kinston to my ENT, and Mom is meeting us there. Then, it's home for the weekend! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. I always have a dream that I go to school without socks on. In my dream I'm always back in high school, and I went to a Catholic school where knee socks were part of the uniform, so everyone could see that I forgot. Haha. In real life I never really did forget, so I'm not sure where the dream came from. So weird!!

    ReplyDelete