Friday, February 19, 2010

Stupid Lidocaine.

So I went to the ENT today.
My doc looked at the scan, and she said that she can't even tell if the cyst is actually there, because the scan isn't that great for looking at that, but even if the cyst is there, it's nothing to worry about.
So yay!!!! No more medical drama for me.
Here's something funny, though. There was one level in the bloodwork that was in my report that was super high - like the normal range was 0.9-2.9 and my level was 7.3. We had no idea what is was so we asked her, and she goes, "Uh, yeah, you have allergies." Big shocker.

Anyway, she shoved Lidocaine strips to look up my nose, and said that my sinuses looked the best they have in ages. Yay for that, too! But the lidocaine first made my nose numb (duh) and then when it wore off, I started sneezing like crazy and have been sneezing for six and a half hours straight. My sinuses are burning. What fun. But at least I know that everything is good.

Okay, I'm taking a shower and going to bed. After my appointment we ran a bunch of errands, so I'm tired. And God knows my mom is going to wake us up at some ungodly hour tomorrow for party prep. ;)

1 comment: