Monday, February 1, 2010

Eventful, to say the least.

Eventful describes my day.
I almost passed out a few minutes after CUW started.
Paramedics were called.
Started feeling like I was going to puke.
Everything was normal, but my heartrate wouldn't slow down.
Was recommended to go to the local ER.
I did.
Spent four hours there.
Talked to my mom throughout that time.
Found out a stupid severe sinus infection was the cause of everything.
Waited 45 minutes for my CUW professor to come pick me up.
Went to the pharmacy to get my prescription filled.
Waited for it.
Came back to the dorm.
Answered phone calls from my great-uncle's friend in the administration who somehow found out about this.
Talked to my mom.
And then tried to relax.
And did homework for tomorrow.

SO glad it was nothing major. I had another nightmare that my shunt was failing last night, so when this happened I got really afraid because my headache has been worse than usual the past few days. But they did a CT scan and once I knew that was normal, I could breathe. Hah, at least I managed to go a whole three weeks without having to call an ambulance. That's almost a record for me. ;)

So I missed a test and quiz today. Now I have to figure out when I can go make those up.

That was my day...Here's to hoping tomorrow will be normal. :)

2 comments:

  1. Sheesh, girl, I knew you didn't like CUW, but this is no way to skip class ;) Kidding, kiddddddddddding!

    Glad you're doing OK -- hate that you're going through another sinus infection (I know how that feels all too well), but glad that it's nothing more serious.


    Be well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't catch a break!! Glad to hear it was nothing serious. And by the way, I am WAY impressed that you posted every day in January!

    ReplyDelete