Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Plans

I like plans. I don't do well with not knowing when things are going to happen. Pop quizzes? So not my thing. Dr. Yonai, my Economics professor, doesn't make them completely "pop", as in he tells us which week they are, but not whether they're on Tuesday or Thursday. And Dr. Schroeder, my Government professor, calls his quizzes pop quizzes but it's ended up being a quiz basically every Wednesday. Haha.

This is why it's good to know that I am going to see my ENT in Kinston next Friday. Hopefully she'll be able to tell me what this cyst is, why it's there, and if it's dangerous. Plus, I can warn my professors. And hey, Friday and the next Monday off? SWEET! ;)

I had to write a really stupid essay tonight. "______ is the poster child for _______." I picked John Edwards and bad husband/father. Usually, writing essays is really easy for me, but for some reason, I could not get the words to come tonight. All I could think about was meeting the minimum word count, 500. 500 words took me forever, can you believe it? But I finally managed to pull it off. Thank heavens.

You wanna know what's not good? When 3 out of the 4 dryers in a dorm laundry room breaks. That means there are 4 washers and 1 dryer for 120 girls. It's bad enough when there are 4 washers and 4 dryers for 120 girls. With 1 dryer that means I'm so not going to be able to do my laundry. It could be up to a week before they're fixed, too. Just super, huh?

Okay, watching an SVU I haven't seen before and going to bed. Still wanting my headache to go away. 6 days and counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment