Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tired

That's me.
All.
The.
Time.
24/7/365.
No matter how much sleep I get.
My mom says it's because of the seizure and thyroid meds I'm on.
But it sucks.
I barely have any energy.
Blah.

Today's my little cousin Brianna's birthday.  Except she's not so little anymore.  She's 11.  In August, she'll be in middle school. WOW.

The note-taking job pays $100 for the semester. Not as much as I expected, but hey, it's $100 I wouldn't have otherwise.

And today I got my tickets from my mailbox for Charlotte next month! :) Don't know how long they've been sitting there, but it couldn't have been that long since they were just shipped last Wednesday. I've been waiting to meet Scarlet Grey for two and a half years...I can't believe the day is so close. 37 days and counting.

I watched an old video of Oprah interviewing Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal, Michelle Williams, and Anne Hathaway today. I now have a burning desire to finally watch Brokeback Mountain. I've loved Heath Ledger since the first timed I watched 10 Things I Hate About You. It's so sad that he died so young, more for his daughter than anyone.

I am freakishly cold today. I haven't taken off my hoody all day, except for the few minutes after I first walk into a building, because the change from the 40something degree weather outside to the 70something temperature inside makes me hot, but only for a few minutes. Then, I'm shivering again. Which is bizarre since I don't have a fever. If you knew me in real life, you'd know I'm usually the hottest (temperature wise!) person around.

One final thought.

Thank God tomorrow's Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment