Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday Rambles

I did pretty much nothing today.  And it was awesome.

I considered going and getting my books and ID at first, but it was rainy and dreary most of the day, so that by itself made me want to stay cuddled up in my room.  But also, the main reason I didn't leave my room was because Uncle Ed got the furniture people to deliver my boxspring today, and I didn't know when they were coming (they really didn't even know when they'd be coming until they were on their way) so I wanted to make sure that I was in my room.  Thankfully, the dumpster put outside for move-in weekend was still there, so the furniture guys were nice enough to throw my old boxspring in it for me.  My new mattress slept great last night, and this boxspring is way nicer than the one I had, so I have a feeling tonight is going to be great sleep-wise.  (Hope I didn't just jinx myself! Haha!)

I had internet issues most of the day, which by itself isn't unusual for Campbell, but it was weird in that no one else in the dorm had complained with issues and my internet worked perfectly last night.  I'll admit, I made it way bigger of a deal than it actually was, and got way more frustrated than I should have, and the funny thing is that as soon as I said out loud (er...on Twitter) that I needed a perspective change real quick, the internet started working fine a few minutes later and I haven't really had a problem with it since.  God is funny like that. ;)

And now I'm going to bed because I'm going to get up early tomorrow.  I hope to catch the manager at the bookstore by calling first thing when it opens at 8, because he helps me every semester with the special situation with my uncle paying for my books, and then I'm going to go get my new ID made when that place opens at 9.  My last Campbell ID ever!  Ah!

My last year at Campbell really is beginning.  Whoa.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment