Sunday, June 30, 2013

Tomorrow's July. Dang.

Well, I got up today.  So there's a plus.

Not much else happened.  Just another day of helping Mom with Blake and procrastinating studying for the GRE.  I really need to get on that.  I mean, I'm not worried about it, but I really need to do really well for the schools that I'm applying to.  After this comes the fun part of doing the grad school applications.   Yay.  (I really am excited.)

Tomorrow's going to be a busy day of cleaning this mess of a house, going to the post office to send three packages to three people I love, picking up a medication, and setting up four doctor appointments, three of which are necessary to get the DMV paperwork filled out.  At least it'll give me an excuse to get up at a normal person's hour and be productive.  The bad thing about quitting my job is I'm just so freaking bored all the time.

Seven weeks left until Campbell.  Thank God for that.

Hopefully I will have something more entertaining and worthwhile to say tomorrow.  A day of working around the house with my family certainly has potential.

Sayonara, June!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment